Check out the latest information on events the Fathom Frontiers team will be involved with. Come on out and support Alan and Jesse it’s always a great time!
- May 19th & 20th – The Ohio Bigfoot Conference (Salt Fork State Park Lodge)
- May 20th – The world premiere of THE BACK 80 (Salt Fork State Park Lodge)
- May 27th – Bigfoot Night Hike (Salt Fork State Park)
- June 3rd – Bell Nursing Home Paranormal Training Session (Kimbolton, OH)
- June 9th – 11th – Bigfoot Adventure Weekends (Salt Fork State Park)
- July 1st – The Back 80 screening at The Ohio Theater in Loudonville, OH
- July 15th – Bigfoot Night Hike (Mohican State Park)
- September 9th – Sasquatch Weekend (Seneca Lake Park)
Fathom Frontiers will be on hand for Seneca Lake Park’s Sasquatch Weekend. They’ll be giving a presentation during the day, leading a night hike in search of the big guy and having a vendor table with all of the latest items from Grassman Gear. More details to come.
The team will be on hand at the annual mega-conference in the heart of Ohio’s Bigfoot country. They’ll have a vendor table with all the latest items from Grassman Gear and they’ll be selling their new film THE BACK 80. Stop by and say hi!
Following the conference, The Back 80 will have it’s world premiere in the main conference room. The cast and crew will be on hand for a short Q&A.
Starting Mermorial Day Weekend the team will resume their Bigfoot Night Hikes at the Salt Fork State Park main campgrounds. Stay tuned for more info and times.
The team will be working with other paranormal investigators and presenting information on using IR video equipment to capture paranormal events. Stay tuned for more info soon.
Fathom Frontiers presents, Bigfoot Adventure Weekends 2017 with Daivid “Taters” Wickman. The 3 day 2 night all inclusive Bigfoot campout continues with more adventures for the whole family.
Stay tuned for more info on the public screening of The Back 80 at this historic 350 seat theater just minutes from where the movie was filmed.
The guys head to Mohican State Park to present their popular Bigfoot Night Hike.
- Scheduled Dates:
- May 27th
- More to come!